Server issues and migration

Monday Oct 19: We have issues with our license server provider right now and are doing everything we can to get it back in normal service as soon as possible. New users will have to re-register the software as a consequence. We apologize for this and ask for your patience while we are solving the problem. If you have questions, please email support and we will answer as soon as possible.

Update Tuesday Oct 20: The server issues are mainly fixed by now. We have migrated the license server to another hosting provider and are waiting for the DNS propagation to be ready. At the moment, in most part of the world, users are connecting to the new server, while in some countries, they are still connected to the old server. We expect everything to be back to normal within 24 hours but will keep you updated if new issues occur. Thank you for your patience while we are working on this.