CncSimulator Pro Beta Ver 126.96.36.199 is here! Go to the download section on the CncSimulator.com page to download. Automatic update will be released later, so at the moment you have to download and install manually. Check out the online help for tutorials to get you started with this new version and SimCam.
What’s new in version 188.8.131.52 beta:
- SimCam 2.5D CAM system.
- New faster and more stable editor.
- Pause points in editor.
- Popup help menus for G, M (and more) commands in editor.
- Collapsable regions in editor.
- Various bugs fixed.
- Added folder with turning DXF tools to make it easier to create own tools.
- Fixed (?) and updated the online help.
- Added “License Extension” to avoid license collisions.
- Added Block Numbering function to editor.
At the moment, you can have a look in the online help for two tutorials on SimCam and also under “CNC Editor” for information on changes in the editor. We will add tutorials and videos as well as online help additions soon.
We will also like to inform you that parts of the CncSimulator and the SimCam system will be enabled only for paying customers in the final release. Still yet to be decided.
Keep sending us bug reports, issues, wishes and suggests. Even though we cannot answer you all, we always listen!